Join Us for Discussions and Guidance on Virtual Instruction
As college campuses close in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Wiley Education Services is offering virtual office hours to support educators who must rapidly transition to virtual instruction. Sign up for a free session to connect with instructors and learning designers with extensive experience in online instruction. They are here to help you thrive as a remote instructor—even if you’re new to this format.
During these live sessions, Wiley Fellows and veteran online course designers will answer your questions and offer guidance for teaching in this new environment. We’re ready to help you:
- Connect with colleagues focused on succeeding, together
- Explore ideas and resources to solve your challenges
- Boost your confidence and thrive in virtual classrooms
- Engage students and promote peer-to-peer learning online
- Discuss technologies related to virtual instruction
The bottom line: You can succeed as a virtual instructor, and Wiley is here to help you.
These sessions are free and open to all higher education faculty and administrators, no matter if your university is a Wiley partner.