Open SUNY (State Universities of New York)
Open SUNY consists of 64 institutions all over the state of New York, including research universities, academic medical centers, liberal arts colleges, community colleges, and colleges of technology. Together, they offer more than 500 programs of diverse types.
When Open SUNY made the decision to utilize the Ranku platform in 2014, its overall goal focused on increasing enrollments throughout the university system. Through a series of discussions about the specific needs and available resources of the system, this goal was broken down into the following objectives:
- Increase conversion from organic traffic
- Improve number of RFIs for all programs and certificates
- Create an automated workflow for conversion of RFIs to applications and enrollments
- Provide automated email follow-ups
- Promote programs that aligned to each prospective student’s specific search queries
This strategy was effective. Open SUNY saw significant increases in both the volume of RFIs and the number of conversions to their programs.
Request for Information (RFI) Average Volume
|Pre-Ranku Monthly Average||Post-Ranku Monthly Average||Increase for Monthly Average RFIs|
|42||1849||Additional 1800+ monthly|
Request for Information (RFI) Conversion
|Pre-Ranku Monthly Conversion||Post-Ranku Monthly Average||% of Change for Monthly Conversions|
To learn more about the Ranku platform, click here or call 630-366-2900.