State of the Education Market: Trends and Insights in Key Bachelor’s Disciplines
Since 2010, the market for bachelor’s degrees has grown overall by an astonishing 22 percent. However, a lot changed in prominent degree verticals during the past decade, and the latest data tells an interesting story.
Download State of the Education Market: Trends and Insights in Key Bachelor’s Disciplines to put your finger on the pulse of the issues facing the largest program verticals in undergraduate education. This report serves as a handy reference guide on recent graduate data, areas to monitor closely, and reasons programs are thriving (or declining).
Key Issues Addressed
Our research team analyzed current IPEDS and National Student Clearinghouse data to identify the top degree verticals in the bachelor’s market and the programs to watch within them. Trends and insights include:
- Snapshots of the largest, fastest-growing, and shrinking programs in each vertical
- How international student enrollment and STEM reclassifications impact key verticals
- Online adoption rates for programs and growth opportunities
- The growing appetite for increased partnerships between employers and higher ed
- Labor forecasts and other considerations for growing programs and shifting markets
Complete the form to download a free copy of the report.