Research Report: The State of Innovation in Higher Education
See the Results of a Survey of Academic Administrators
What drives innovation in higher ed? And what technologies and practices lead learners to success? Find out in this joint study, conducted with the Online Learning Consortium.
In this report, academic administrators share their perspectives on the role of innovation in higher ed.
- Why leadership buy-in is vital for launching new initiatives
- The reasons to make innovation top-of-mind university-wide
- Different approaches to fuel inventive thinking
- Ways to urge faculty and leaders to embrace innovation
- The common barriers to implementing new technologies
Complete the form below to download for free.