Reimagining the Workforce 2021: Closing the Skills Gap Through Education
Download Reimagining the Workforce 2021: Closing the Skills Gap Through Education, from Wiley Education Services, to learn more about how employers view the current skills gap and ways they are addressing employee education needs. This report highlights shifting attitudes around education benefit programs and can be used by employers to effectively support programs related to talent acquisition, employee development, and retention. Higher education leaders are also uniquely positioned to leverage these insights as they consider collaborative partnerships with businesses and work to build in-demand program offerings.
Key Issues Addressed
Utilizing data gathered from 600 human resources and learning and development professionals across a variety of industries, this report explores:
- The scope and impact of the skills gap
- How employers value traditional degrees, certificates, and micro-credentials
- Views on the most in-demand hard and soft skills
- The growing appetite for increased partnerships between employers and higher ed
- How education as a benefit can positively impact retention
Complete the form to download a free copy of the report.