Research Report: Online Learning at Public Universities
How Universities Recruit, Orient and Support Online
The need for online programs is growing, and more and more students are enrolling in them each year. On-campus faculty members need ongoing support in their transition to digital classrooms.
Download our report to explore the measures that universities are taking to help instructors lead successful online programs.
This report, developed in collaboration with the American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU), shares how institutions recruit, train, and support online instructors for online classrooms. It was developed from surveys and interviews with chief academic officers at AASCU institutions.
In it, you will find out:
- How universities train and support online faculty in developing the relevant skills
- Different approaches to evaluate instructor performance
- How university policies guide faculty-to-student engagement
- The significant role that adjuncts play in online courses
- The growth of online and blended programs at AASCU schools
Complete the form below to download the report for free.