Online College Students Report 2019: Comprehensive Data on Demands and Preferences
Download the eighth annual Online College Students research report for insights and guidance that can help institutions attract, serve, and retain online students more effectively. It compiles responses from a survey of 1,500 prospective and current students in fully online programs as well as recent graduates.
Key Issues Addressed
The report covers major trends and findings about behaviors, demographics, and preferences of online students, including:
- Which student services they value the most
- What devices students are using to access classes
- The most important factors affecting school selection
- How many institutions they’re considering
- The role of tuition and financing options in the decision process
Fill out the form to download the full report for free.