Online College Students 2020: Comprehensive Data on Demands and Preferences
Download the ninth annual Online College Students research report from Wiley Education Services and Aslanian Market Research, a division of EducationDynamics for insights and recommendations for how to effectively attract, support, and retain online students. Based on a survey conducted in early 2020, this report compiles responses from more than 1,500 past, present, and prospective online college students from across the nation.
Key Issues Addressed
This report examines major trends and findings about the behaviors, preferences, and experiences of online learners, including:
- The growing importance of mobile devices in online learning
- What career services online students use and value the most
- The role of residencies and opportunities to visit campus
- How students maintain relationships with their school after graduation
- Students’ prior experience with online learning
Complete the form to download your free report.