Inside Higher Ed: 2021 Survey of College and University Chief Academic Officers
Download the annual Inside Higher Ed: 2021 Survey of College and University Chief Academic Officers, a research report from Inside Higher Ed and Hanover Research. This report highlights how these leaders view the opportunities and challenges facing higher ed institutions as they emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Issues Addressed
The report touches on the following topics:
- Expansion of hybrid and online course offerings
- Opportunities for improvement in faculty engagement and professional development
- Perception of course quality through the pandemic
- Adjustments to policies as a result of structural racism
- Planned allocation of academic funding
Complete the form to download a free copy of the report.