Inside Higher Ed: 2020 Survey of College and University Presidents
Download the 10th annual Inside Higher Ed: 2020 Survey of College and University Presidents, a research report from Inside Higher Ed and Gallup. This report seeks to find out how these leaders view the opportunities and challenges facing higher education institutions in the U.S.
Key Issues Addressed
The survey touches on the following issues:
- Financial stability over the next five to 10 years
- The possibilities of merging or consolidating services with another institution
- Views on some of the federal policies that affect higher education
- How campus chief executives assess race relations at their college and at colleges nationwide
- Factors causing possible declines in public support for higher education
Complete the form to download a free copy of the report.