Survey of Graduate Students: Motivations, Behaviors, and Expectations
Download and read our research study, conducted to better understand the motivations, behaviors, attitudes, needs, and wants of individuals considering graduate studies.
Key Issues Addressed
This report highlights three distinct graduate student personas and includes:
- The motivations that trigger them to explore graduate-level education
- Their typical traits and characteristics
- Criteria and considerations they use to select a program
- Factors that might cause them to not enroll in a specific program
- Marketing messages that are likely to resonate with them
Fill out the form to download the full report for free.