Closing the Skills Gap Report 2019, Available September 3
Pre-register to receive Closing the Skills Gap 2019, a research report from Wiley Education Services and Future Workplace. This report will identify talent acquisition challenges that employers face, provide examples of how employers are attempting to fill skills gaps, and explore ways for companies to partner with universities to prepare workers for changing skills needs.
Key Issues Addressed
Six hundred human resource leaders were surveyed to examine the scope of workforce skills gaps and tactics that employers use to address this issue. The final report will highlight:
- The biggest impacts that skills gaps have on companies
- How much money companies invest in upskilling programs
- Credentials employers consider in place of college degrees
- Innovations companies use to overcome talent shortages
- Ways for employers and educators to create solutions together
Complete the form to receive the report by email on September 3.