Closing the Skills Gap 2019 Research Report
Download Closing the Skills Gap 2019, a research report from Wiley Education Services and Future Workplace. This report identifies talent acquisition challenges that employers face, provides examples of how employers are attempting to fill skills gaps, and explores ways for companies to partner with universities to prepare workers for changing skills needs.
Key Issues Addressed
Six hundred human resource leaders were surveyed to examine the scope of workforce skills gaps and tactics that employers use to address this issue. The report highlights:
- The biggest impacts that skills gaps have on companies
- How much money companies invest in upskilling programs
- Credentials employers consider in place of college degrees
- Innovations companies use to overcome talent shortages
- Ways for employers and educators to create solutions together
Complete the form to download a free copy of the report.